2/26/2012

Tuscan Chickpea Frittata


Your dreams should be unattainable or you're wasting time on dreaming; time perhaps better spent washing dishes. I dream of living in Italy one day, f'real. I watch every movie filmed in Italy, married an Italian (okay part Italian), and cook a lot of Italian dishes in the kitchen. Everyday I'm getting a little closer to my dream.

Today we're making a Tuscan delight called "Chickpea Frittata aka Cinque e Cinque".

Preheat the oven to 500F, meanwhile whisk chickpea flour, sea salt, olive oil and water together. Mix in the sliced red onion, sausages, fresh rosemary (LOTS of rosemary) and pour into a pre-heated oven safe frying pan for 25 minutes. Let cool and serve.

 


 
Aw... sweet bear :)



Fantastico! It's RIDICULOUSLY good, my friends. 

Note: I modified the recipe a little by adding lots of red onion and sausages. I'm sure you can use what's available around to make your own. 

1 comment:

  1. awesome! this was the best recipe I have ever found on the internet!

    ReplyDelete