6/15/2012

White Wine Mushroom Pesto Salad


Came back tonight from the hell, aka "Pilates", whew,  one piece! I couldn't feel my body at all so I called out for pesto to calm myself down.


Ingredients: red onion, garlic, mushroom, olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, rotini and pesto

Pesto recipe: click here.


Dice them

Sautee them but add mushrooms towards the end or they shrink to nothing 

Mix with pasta, season with salt and pepper

Incorporate 2-3 spoonfuls of pesto accordingly

Mix in a little white wine (don't be shy)

 
Lastly, toss in some fresh cherry tomatoes
Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving


Oh how I friggin' love basil. It totally restored my body and soul. Oops, I forgot to sprinkle some parmesan on top. Don't be like me, y'all.




No comments:

Post a Comment