6/12/2012

Portobello Mushroom Pesto Burger

 

How I love to spend my weekend; BBQing in our backyard! I'm embracing the TX summer tradition. It would only be more perfect if there was a pool, or better yet, a beach. Positive thinking, always.



Portobello Mushroom


Baste with some pesto

 
A little pesto on the buns, because, why not?

 


Let's start building the dream burger!

 
This caramelized onion is totally da bomb

Grilled zucchini

Grilled eggplant. It's so tender, creamier than butter. I promise!

 
Ready for a big bite

 
Bite from the front

 
Bite from the top

 Bite from the side

Bite from the back


It's ridonkulously yummy no matter which angle you choose for your first bite! Super juicy, tender and infused with basil pesto throughout. I think this could be the best burger of the summer. (sealed)

Pesto recipe: click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment