3/25/2012

Mediterranean Pasta Salad


Bulgarian sheep's milk feta + Greek Kalamata olives = Pure sublime.


Can you push "simplicity" over its limitation? Oh, YES I CAN, baby. The most simple dish I made this afternoon almost took my breath away. Just imagine how delicious and fabulous it is.... "Simple can be harder than complex", right back at you, Steve Jobs.


The key here is Balsamic vinegar, it artfully threads the ingredients tightly together. It is so refreshing and just a little tangy, blended perfectly with these juicy, ripe, organic tomatoes.

Ingredients: penne, zucchini, tomato, Kalamata olive, Bulgarian feta, red onion, olive oil, balsamic, sea salt, black pepper, parsley.

Oh my lady gaga, it is scrumptiously scrumptious.

 

I must stop taking photos or these olives will be gone if I don't dice them soon

Lots lots lots of Bulgarian Feta, please!


Make it tonight. Your stomach will thank you. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment