3/08/2012

Inari Sushi


"What are you making?" I know you're asking.
"I'm making sushi." I also know you're thinking raw fish. No, you sick people.

(J/K, I totally dig raw fish. In fact I will eat fish but only if it's fresh)

So I'm making a different variation of sushi, the kind you don't see very often. Actually it's a friendly sushi for beginners. :)

Ingredients: Inari sushi wrappers, rice and edamame (optional). All you need to do is neatly, very neatly assembling them. Put the rice and edamame in the Inari pocket. Mix the wasabi in the soy sauce.

 
 What da?? It's called Inari Sushi, you should Google it.

 




 


Voila. Enjoy this exotic yummy treat! Sushi craving, fixed, for now.


Note 1: I didn't follow the sushi rice principle but you could go with the traditional way of preparing it with vinegar, sugar and salt.

Note 2: I used a wild and whole grain rice blend, sushi rice works great (I just think it's a little boring), really any non-fragrant rice will do. 

1 comment: